What sets We-Vibe Chorus apart
Most c-vibes share a similar design and functionality, but the Chorus offers a few new tricks. Here are a few of its highlighted features.
- Unique vibration options. The Chorus offers touch-sense and a “squeeze remote” that offer new methods of delivering intensities to your play.
- Flexible hinge. You can adjust the Chorus’s angle along the hinge to help create a more comfortable, snug fit.
- Great vibrator for couples. The design of the arm that rests within the vagina is smaller and thinner than the top arm, which allows enough room for your partner’s penis, dildo, or strap-on to also enter the vagina.
- Long distance capabilities. Like many of We-Vibe’s other products, the Chorus can connect to the We-Vibe app, which allows for a partner to operate the chorus through their mobile device.
We-Vibe Chorus features
How the We-Vibe Chorus works
The We-Vibe Chorus’ unique “C” shape allows for dual stimulation of both the vagina and clitoris. One “arm” of the Chorus fits snugly inside vagina while the other arm rests on the clitoris. Both arms feature an internal motor, allowing for simultaneous vaginal and clitoral pleasure. The design of the arm that rests within the vagina is smaller and thinner than the top arm, which allows enough room for your partner’s penis, dildo or strap on to also enter the vagina. Ten vibration modes and variable intensities are available through the Touch Sense and Squeeze remote feature, letting you and your partner experiment with sensations that can heighten pleasure for the both of you.
Getting the We-Vibe Chorus to properly fit in the vagina can take some practice before it becomes second nature. Use plenty of lube and try adjusting the hinge of the arms to find an angle that keeps the Chorus fit snug for you and your partner.
4 We-Vibe Chorus benefits
The We-Vibe Chorus is the premier c-vibe among We-Vibe’s lineup. However, when it comes to pleasure products, what one might consider a benefit can be highly subjective. With this in mind, use our benefit list as a guide, rather than an indication of what’s right or wrong for you.
1. Strong vibrations. Compared to prior We-Vibe c-vibes, the Chorus offers an especially strong vibration. A strong rumble isn’t easy to find on a hands-free product.
2. App connectivity. The We-Vibe Chorus connects to the We-Connect app, which allows you to create customized vibration patterns and operate the Chorus. This is great for long distance play with a partner. The Chorus also has improved connectivity to the app compared to prior We-Vibe products.
4. Can be used during penetrative sex with a partner. While the We-Vibe Chorus is great for solo play, it is also designed for partnered play as it can fit snugly between your bodies during penetrative sex. The We-Vibe Chorus has an arm meant for internal, vaginal stimulation. But that arm is slim enough that some find they can also comfortably fit a penis, dildo, or another toy for double penetration during sex.
3. Low volume. The We-Vibe Chorus X is quite quiet and unlikely to grab the attention of anyone outside of the room you’re in.
3 We-Vibe Chorus drawbacks
Just as a product’s benefits are subjective to consumers, so are the drawbacks. Let these “drawbacks” serve as a guide rather than the bottom line if you choose the Chorus. What’s a flaw to some could easily prove a benefit to others. Think about your pleasure preferences and consider how this product may or may not hit the mark.
1. Designed for penis-in-vagina sex. The We-Vibe Chorus is specifically designed for penis-in-vagina sex. That isn’t to say you can’t use it in other ways or with a didlo, but there are likely other products out there, like a wand massager, that you can use in a larger variety of ways.
2. Pricey. At $199, the We-Vibe Chorus isn’t cheap. The We-Vibe Sync by comparison clocks in at $149 and other couples vibrators can run even cheaper.
3. Short battery life. On a full charge, the We-Vibe Chorus runs for about 90 minutes. This is likely fine for bedroom fun, but makes it a less than ideal choice if you and your partner want to have some discreet fun during an evening out.
How to use the We-Vibe Chorus
The We-Vibe Chorus is designed for penis-in-vagina sex. While you can likely use the Chorus in other ways and with a dildo or another toy in place of a penis, these instructions present the most basic way for those with a clitoris to use it during penis-in-vagina sex.
- Charge and clean your sex toy in advance of using and between uses. Use warm water and soap or a product cleaner.
- Lay on your back and apply a small amount of water-based lubricant to the chorus and your body.
- Turn the product on by pressing the power button on the Chorus.
- Choose your preferred vibration mode using the included remote.
- Insert the Chorus into your vagina, with the larger arm of the Chorus resting on your clitoris.
- If playing with a partner, invite them to insert their penis just beneath the second arm of the Chorus.
- Increase the intensity by pressing or holding down the + button.
- If a lower intensity is needed, press or hold down the - button.
- Change the vibration mode at any time by pressing the ~ button.
- When finished, hold the power button down until the product turns off.
- Clean the product again and place it back into the charger.
How to clean the We-Vibe Chorus
Like most pleasure products, you’ll want to clean the device upon first opening it, as well as before and after every use. Soap and water and a little wiping is enough to do the trick, though specialty vibrator cleaners also work great. You can also soak the Chorus in warm water for deeper cleaning when necessary. Check out our guide to learn more about how to clean sex toys.
Pair the We-Vibe Chorus with…
To get the most out of your We-Vibe Chorus, you can pair it with products that will help enhance its sensations. Here are three recommendations to try.
- Sliquid H20 Original Water-Based Lubricant. To aid with insertion of the Chorus as well as to ensure comfort when a partner is involved, we recommend keeping a lubricant on hand. A water-based type, such as Sliquid H20, is the way to go for the Chorus as silicone-based lubes can damage the Chorus’s silicone body.
- Sportssheets Bed Bondage Restraint Kit. Since the We-Vibe Chorus is a hands-free vibrator, a restraint kit like the Bed Bondage Restraint Kit from Sportsheets is a perfect match if you’re into restraints.
- Be Vibe Snug Plug. If you want a complete feeling of fullness without further complicating your pleasure, the Be Vibe Snug Plug butt plug is a simple but delightful partner to the Chorus that also doesn’t require hands for pleasure.
We-Vibe Chorus reviews and complaints
The We-Vibe Chorus receives much of the same love from consumers as its predecessors did, with many touting the increased rumble, quiet sound and better app connection as strong points. The biggest disagreements over the Chorus come down to the price as well as the newer vibration features, like Touch-Sense. Some find Touch-Sense and the Squeeze Remote underwhelming and not worth incorporating heavily into a play session.
Should I get the We-Vibe Chorus?
That depends on the type of pleasure you enjoy. To figure out if you should choose the We-Vibe Chorus, consider how you like to be stimulated and what you want to accomplish by introducing a new product to the bedroom, and how the Chorus may or may not assist in those goals. Given our research however, here’s who we think the Chorus might be best for, and who might want to pass.
Who it’s best for. The Chorus is ideal for people looking for dual stimulation of the vagina and clitoris. It’s great for couples looking for a way to enhance penis-in-vagina sex or solo players who want a hands-free experience.
Who it’s not best for. The Chorus isn’t well suited to types of play that aren’t dildo or penis-in-vagina sex.
If the We-Vibe Chorus doesn’t sound like the vibrator for you, you have plenty of other options on the table. For example, its sister product the We-Vibe Moxie for example offers an alternative hands-free experience that easily sits within your underwear.